See the video on the left? It shows you a kiss-in in Paris, France in front of the Eiffel Tower.
This year for the International Day Against Homophobia & Transphobia, we want YOUR help in organising kiss-ins like this in major cities around the world between May 14-17 -- that's the weekend before IDAHO2010!
Gay, straight, black, white -- whatever you look like and whatever your political stripes are -- as long as you believe in love and equality for ALL people everywhere, we want you to join us in a kiss-in near where you are.
Details will be up soon on this very website, but if you think you can help us put together a kiss-in in your city, don't hesitate and write to us at email@example.com!
The Great Global Kiss-in is an official project by the Committee for the International Day Against Homophobia & Transphobia (IDAHO) and Gays.com.
JOIN US AT A KISS-IN!
Kiss-ins are now held in:
Auckland, New Zealand
St Louis, Missouri
Click here for more info!
OR SEND US A KISS IN A VIDEO!
Here's how you do it:
1. Just get in front of a video camera, smile and say:
* For best results, film outdoors in the daytime
* Go to your national or local monument
* Always be mindful of what’s in your background
* Wave your national flag (or the rainbow flag!)
* Wear your national costume
* Film this with your partner, family or friends
* Deliver your message in your own language or dialect
* If you’re hearing impaired, feel free to sign it!
* If filming indoors, ensure you have adequate lighting!
SEE THE COOL STUFF
WE DID FOR IDAHO2009!