Looking for another horny guy Vancouver BC

Roger499

Roger499
Posted

I have been trying a lot of sites to find another sex mad guy with no luck. Been a long time since I sucked a cock and I miss it  love slowly licking and sucking the swollen head tickling the balls with my tongue then when the time is right work the cock till he gasps and I feel his cock pulsing as he empties his balls in my mouth  love cum love the taste the smell the texture as it slides down my throat

BadBoyRizz
Posted
On 7/16/2024 at 12:58 PM, Roger499 said:

I have been trying a lot of sites to find another sex mad guy with no luck. Been a long time since I sucked a cock and I miss it  love slowly licking and sucking the swollen head tickling the balls with my tongue then when the time is right work the cock till he gasps and I feel his cock pulsing as he empties his balls in my mouth  love cum love the taste the smell the texture as it slides down my throat

On 7/16/2024 at 12:58 PM, Roger499 said:

You should show me that trick. Try that on me

Posted

I enjoy the hot big dick who fucks non stop till we both drown in orgasm being breed by hot big cork are the best the hard I get bang the serum for me