im straight but love when boys suck me offf

ilikewhenboyssuckit

ilikewhenboyssuckit
Posted

Anyone interested 

Posted

Hello, baby.  How are you?

Posted

Hello, baby.  How are you?  Any pictures?

Posted

I'm straight and want to suck someone off. First time.

Analmrd
Posted

er mam potrebu mit ho v nekom

Psu

lover-9019
Posted
On 7/20/2024 at 8:45 AM, ilikewhenboyssuckit said:

Anyone interested 

I'm very interested i want to suck your balls i would love to give you plenty of head love to innertain straight men ill give him a blowjob that most women don't know how to i Will suck your balls and cock gay men are really good at it and i would love to innertain and want to give your wife or girlfriend up close VIP access and watch me suck your to completion and then we can share your cum she will be happy to see you cum so hard

Cookiesinabox
Posted (edited)

I know this feeling like when u ejaculated later you might feel a bit guilty but all in all sometime still later your boner is on hard again wanting a boys mouth.

I like and admire cute boys that turn me into *** watching them walk and talk their ways inside my 👖. Liquid comes out the head of the penis pre cum. More sticky cum the better then cum even harder 😜.  I'm a cum shooter. Any takers? Fuckin throats no problem.  

Edited by Cookiesinabox
lover-9019
Posted
22 hours ago, Cookiesinabox said:

I know this feeling like when u ejaculated later you might feel a bit guilty but all in all sometime still later your boner is on hard again wanting a boys mouth.

I like and admire cute boys that turn me into *** watching them walk and talk their ways inside my 👖. Liquid comes out the head of the penis pre cum. More sticky cum the better then cum even harder 😜.  I'm a cum shooter. Any takers? Fuckin throats no problem.  

I enjoy giving great head loverleonard772@gmail

lover-9019
Posted
Just now, lover-9019 said:

I enjoy giving great head loverleonard772@gmail