Love thy neighbor

Malfoy

Posted

So a new neighbor moved in my apt. at the beginning of the year he and we have hit it off great. We see each other every day and walk our dogs together. I feel like we are growing a friendship but I'm as also falling for him at the same time. We are both gay but I'm afraid to tell him how I feel even though I think he feels the same way  he even got me an unexpected gift and gave it to me on his birthday  

I'm new to all of this and don't want to ruin the friendship we are building but at the same time this could be something more.  what is a good way to move forward? 

Posted (edited)

So no advice? 

Edited by Malfoy
Deniz-5012
Posted

Wow, sweet situation! Maybe you could start by casually bringing up the topic of relationships in general, just to gauge his thoughts. If it feels right, you could share how much you enjoy spending time together and see how he responds. Just take it slow and trust your instincts! Whatever happens, it sounds like you’ve already built a great bond. 😊

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

So I miss read the Situation I told him how I felt he is not in to me that way he's asexual. We have become really great friends. But I still find him attractive. How do you stop being attracted to someone?