I'm looking for a man

Veronica

Posted

I'm looking for a man who would treat me like a woman. I don't care if it's just for sex once in a while, or if you want to try a relationship with me, I am a male to female transgender still in the beginning of my transition. I would love to find a good man to have sex with and I am willing to try almost anything sexual, and if you have friends that would like to join in the fun I am willing and ready to take on as many as you can get, I love to perform oral first then anal. So if interested please give me a shout.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 9/28/2024 at 1:35 AM, Veronica said:

I'm looking for a man who would treat me like a woman. I don't care if it's just for sex once in a while, or if you want to try a relationship with me, I am a male to female transgender still in the beginning of my transition. I would love to find a good man to have sex with and I am willing to try almost anything sexual, and if you have friends that would like to join in the fun I am willing and ready to take on as many as you can get, I love to perform oral first then anal. So if interested please give me a shout.

Posted

Yeah, I am interest in having sex with you.  I want you as a female.  Your ass is  now your pussy for me to use as I deem fit.  I will cum in your ass pussy as many times as I can shoot cum, even drops.  Your balls will be empty and it will take you two days to get another drop.  On those days you suck my cock and lick my balls.  Like our love affair.  I sure will.

Posted
I'm really looking for a good sex partner someone who can compliment my husband and good friend
Posted

OK, let me get this straight.  You are having sex with your husband and a good friend, and now you want to add another “good sex partner”.  First, is your “husband and good friend” one person with both qualities or two different people each with one of the qualities?  On Dec nite, do the men line up index job order or di we milk around waiting our turn.  Seems like you need to hire a “Director of Sexual Operations” to keep everyone organized and the orgasm train continues to run on time and with success!  You go Girl!!?

Posted
On 10/17/2024 at 2:15 AM, Richard2650 said:

Yeah, I am interest in having sex with you.  I want you as a female.  Your ass is  now your pussy for me to use as I deem fit.  I will cum in your ass pussy as many times as I can shoot cum, even drops.  Your balls will be empty and it will take you two days to get another drop.  On those days you suck my cock and lick my balls.  Like our love affair.  I sure will.

Dam that was a turn on.wish u were close.i would let u have my virgin ass an mouth